Sunday, March 18, 2012

lalala~~

Do you know that it's a blessings when you have friends around you? Ahh, true friends of course! The one who you can crap everything to them, and you'll answer their call even it's an eerie midnight call.... !

Since the beginning of Semester 3, I've not met my gang of old friends for quite a while, and also another church gang of course, everyone was busying on their own stuff, studying, working, etc etc. The only gang left is the gang I get to know in INTI. Then suddenly I realized something..... there're some similarities on all the gangs I joined with... guess what? yea, Siao Hiao and still Hiao! I think this is because I''ve the similar personalities too :P

anyway, have to really post this out...FORM 6 ppl!!! WHY U ALL NO CALL ME!!! the feeling of loneliness appears whenever I saw the outing photos on FB. so, esspecially Jolene Koay, Pipi, YiFei and Zhia Liee...please keep me and Jia wen in your mind xD or else seriously gonna slap you guys when i meet u in future!!! (i ain't joking hehehe)

next! Praise!!! stop whatsapp me and say I miss you very much!!! LOL. Gonna show you Troll face weh. instead, you're the one missing me okay? hahahaa. see how talkative are you when you called me on skype, okay, you're in face VERY TALKATIVE. =) Isaac Tan, we shall find a time to chat again, I hope its very soon HAHA, i bet you must have a lot of stories to tell me....i'll clear my ears and listen, storyteller =)

currently, not bad not bad! at least not being isolated in college! oh wait, is it an isolated gang + another isolated  gang = not isolated gang? hahahhaa. god knows LOL.okay, 1/2 semester left in college, Time Flies!!!! hoping for more fun in college besides studying, that's what called LIFE!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Surely will meet in your wedding. Don't worry dude. =D

    JH

    ReplyDelete
  2. ==. walao haha i shall meet u first. faster go get married with a..blonde? xD

    ReplyDelete