Monday, January 2, 2012

2012!

What comes into your mind when people mention about 2012? Probably the movie 2012, about Mayans' forecast that 2012 is end of the world. Believe it or not? Let me tell you, it's just a movie kay? Why take it so serious and make your life miserable, thinking tomorrow is the last day of your life? Emo-ing and etc.

A year. 12 months. 365 days. I've spent them just like that. Too much to tell whatever happened in 2011, it's not easy to summarize it into a few sentences. Perhaps, one day when I feel like writing it, then we'll see the post! ._.

So, it's NEW YEAR PEOPLE! MAKE SOME RESOLUTIONS!!! 
- I hope nothing for luxurious stuff, nor material enjoyment this year. SERIOUSLY!!! at least I'm not DESIRE for iPhone 4S! 

- in fact, what I want for 2012 is STUDY HARD, GOOD RESULTS (of course must got good luck also),and GOOD RESULTS all the way!!!! then GO TO THE UNIVERSITY DESIRED with NO GAP YEAR(s)!!! 

-GO ABOARD PLEASE, Overseas, I don't care where the hell is the University located as long as..not the land I'm stepping on. (i'm patriotic anyway, I just wanna learn SI TENGGANG from the poem, SI TENGGANG HOMECOMING! :D ) 

Damn WHAT I WISH FOR 2012 is REALLY little! Please, make them come true! :) 

All of you reading this post, I wish you guys  have a great year ahead! HUAT AH!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment