Monday, July 18, 2011

Rolling In the Deep


It has been some time since I heard about the song " Rolling in The Deep", originally by Adele. It was and still on billboard top 100 for a very long time already yet I don't find it really that "nice". Until I listen to this cover by Linkin Park! Then I realized, it's not that bad huh, Rolling in the deeeeeeep! :)

The last time I blogged was during my semester break, but now classes had resumed for 2 weeks already. Of course not to forget, lots of BIG EVENTS and happenings in these 2 weeks too! Stay tuned for the next post, hmm, should it be BERSIH 2.0  first or HERITAGE GAME first? both happening on the same day! :D

By the way, semester 2 is really not easy! While keep on revising sem1 for upcoming AS exam, we have to learn A2 stuffs which is kinda tough. Just go beyond limitations as there's no U-turn now. *reminds me of The Road not Taken !!*

1 comment: